What Do I Get Out Of Cat School Membership?
As a student, you'll get a few great benefits from membership:
Access exclusive content. Courses range from finding a food your cat will work for, to leash walking, to trimming nails, to teaching tricks. We've designed all of our courses to inspire, instruct, and engage.
Meet new people.Your fellow students are as motivated as you are to master what we're exploring in Cat School.
Get results. As you dive into the course content and meet the community in Cat School, you're on a path of mastery. While it's not necessarily easy, the transformation we'll get together matters.
More questions? See the FAQs below:
- What is included in my membership?
- For a monthly fee, you'll gain access to courses, community & support
- Courses cover a variety of topics: an introduction to training covering how cats learn, developing food motivation in your cat and how clicker training works
- Foundation skills that every cat needs to know
- Training with multiple cats
- Harness training
- Leash walking
- Trimming nails
- Solving various problem behaviours
- Community-wise, you can post updates, support other community members, and receive feedback on your training from Julie the Cat Teacher, an accredited animal trainer who provides one-on-one support as you work through your courses. Cat School is here to see you & your cat succeed!
- When will I be billed?
- You will be billed once a month on the date that you initially signed up.
- How do I view/edit my subscription?
- Every customer who places a subscription order can view and edit their subscription at their customer portal. This is accessed through a link contained in every subscription email.
- How do I know if I've been billed?
- Before being billed, you'll receive an email alerting you to the upcoming charge, as well as an email after you've been billed to confirm.
- How do I cancel?
- You can cancel your subscription at any time by clicking on the link contained in your billing email and cancelling through your customer portal.
- How do I log into Cat School?
- Once you purchase the membership, you'll receive an email with instructions on creating your account (a one-time process). Once your account is created, you can log in at http://cat-school.mn.co
- Can I buy the courses separately?
- No, access to all the courses is included in the monthly subscription fee. This allows Cat School students to maximize what they can train at once.
- Will you be updating course content?
- Yes, one of the perks of our platform is that it allows for easy updates, including the option to be notified when new content is added.
- Do you have an app?
- You bet! Cat School runs through Mighty Networks, which delivers the content through both iOS and Android.
- Can I email you with questions?
- The course is set up with a focus on community, so you can post your questions in the course and get a prompt response from the Cat Teacher. We prefer questions to remain in the course so all students can benefit - if you have a question, it's likely someone else does too!
- Can I see a preview of the membership?
- Absolutely, check out this video to see an example of what the membership looks like.
- I'm not sure if this course is for my cat/I have more questions about the course content.
- Curious as a cat? Our online membership has no contract so If you decide it's not for you - no problem! Just cancel your subscription before the 30 days are up. After 30 days your credit card will automatically be charged the monthly subscription of $25 USD.